tlmainer of SB dives Playa with some friends...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PlayaCountryBoy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Playa del Carmen, Mexico-Meso American Reef
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Join me and tlmainer of SB, and his friend Rich with his son Jullian, as we explore the reefs around Playa del Carmen...and man, did we run into some critters! Enjoy!:popcorn:

Ahh. Another great dive and video. Looks like you had really good vis as well. The abundance of sea life still amazes me.

Santa brought me several books on diving and the PDC area. For now, all I can do is read them and look at the pictures.

I'd like to see some of the stills that were shot during that dive. Edit: I think I found them in your member gallery. Very nice.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Jason!

Jason:
We DID have some fun! There's nothing like seeing it on video to make a guy want to come back sooner than he planned. See you next time my friend!
Tom

P.S. Most of the photos in my gallery are from my dives w/Jason from December 3-6.

Ah, MAN that makes me jealous! That current was really whipping you guys along huh? Great video - looks like you guys had a blast! Can't wait for May!

Love the tunes you used too - who is that?

It was only about 1 knot the first couple of days but it was really moving by the 4th day!

Go to page 2 of this "Mexico forum" and look for my thread (about half way down the page) titled "My dive log in Playa 12/2-12/6 w/Jason. It will give you all the details.

Join me and tlmainer of SB, and his friend Rich with his son Jullian, as we explore the reefs around Playa del Carmen...and man, did we run into some critters! Enjoy!:popcorn:

In addition to the cool footage, I love the music. Who is it, and what song is it?

VERY NICE! I can't wait, 42 days to go!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom