TL trip cancelled

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cave Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Well guys, looks like my Sat TL trip is cancelled. My dive buddy isnt feeling too well. Suspects he might have ruptured an eardrum on our dive a few days ago. Major Bummer for him if so.

I still want to do the TL dive, and really want to do it this weekend, so I may try for Sunday if I can round up another buddy. If not, any of the group gonna be out there that I might could hook up with for dive buddies? Or do they allow any solo diving? I really don't wanna go that route, but I am anxious to see TL and I have a new semidry suit I want to try out with my doubles so I can figure out weighting, etc. for an upcoming Florida trip.

I also noticed on the TL website that they require dive flags?? Is this park open to boaters, etc? Seems a little overly cautious for just a scuba park...

Dive often, but dive safe

John

I`d be more than happy to dive with ya cavediver.:) I will be out there around 8:30 am till the cows come home.Just look for a dude wearing his Dee rag and a TSDT tee shirt.That`ll be me unless Beast is there.We look so much alike.....folicaly challenged that is.:D Don`t worry about needing a flag...there is no boat traffic on the lake.I`ve been all over the lake so I can give you the Grand Tour if you want!
Hope you make it out.Dee and Beast are supposed to be out around 10 ish if something dosen`t come up.
Tell your bud I hope nothing serious happened and to get well soon!

T.P.H.

Sounds great. Any idea what part of the lake you will be camped out in? I will plan on being there unless anything unforseen comes up, but don't expect me at 8:30. I will be driving a black Z71 extended cab (old body style) and running a dive rite trans II setup. Haven't decided yet if I will run my cylinders single or double, but thinking double if I feel like going to the trouble to band them. Look forward to meeting ya'll.

Dive often, but dive safe!

John

Well....With the wet road cond. Probably right across from the new change house.Look for a white dodge p/u with scuba stickers covering the back glass!See ya there.:shark:

Okay, I am loading up gear now and getting ready to head out. Depending on weather conditions I should be at TL no later than noon (and hopefully a little earlier). Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Dive often, but dive safe
John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom