TL Friday afternoon?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donbon

Contributor
Reaction score
Not to take away from Tammy's post about wednesday evening, but I was hopiong to go out Friday. Anyone else?

With my work schedule these days I could make it to the lake as early as 1 or so. Can anyone else get out there Friday afternoon?

We can't go today but had planned to go Friday. I want to try out my new camera and housing...want a buddy?

I can get there around 2pm. Hopefully the viz with be decent.

2 sounds perfect! I want to try out new fins :) Hopefully new hose for computer to!

BTW -- I got new mouthpiece now, just need to put on octo :)

Donbon & Dee

Got wet at TL late yesterday with Texas Tammy and Kirk. The vis was a little murky but we weren't running into each other. Due more to cloudyness and late time of day. (Started dive at 6:10PM.) There was also a group of "water treaders" on hand. I think ya'll will hit it good at 2PM on Friday. It has all dried up from the rain we've had so it should be great. Our plate's full for the whole weekend. Maybe we'll drive over to just say "hi".

Got everything sorted out for diving once again (had stuff everywhere)...

Dee -- looks like new computer hose is working good! Need to test it out to be sure. See you 2ish!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom