Titan LX - 1st Stage Swap?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope you haven't got it wet yet. Take it back and tell them that

Tom Phillipp
Product Mgr.
Aqua Lung

will be "glad" to get you the brand new one with 2 HP ports!!!

I am serious!

I am also sorry and disapointed that your shop did not tell you that this new model was coming out. I think that you should have a serious talk with them.

First post here so hello everyone. I'm another one that just bought this regulator this past Friday. If you are serious about swapping these out how would I go about it? Thanks in advance. Still have tons to learn. Recently certified and getting set up for my first real dives!

First post here so hello everyone. I'm another one that just bought this regulator this past Friday. If you are serious about swapping these out how would I go about it? Thanks in advance. Still have tons to learn. Recently certified and getting set up for my first real dives!

i would think that if you just bought it and haven't dove with it yet that a swap/return would be okay with your LDS.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom