Tips for Sony DSC-P7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubastamp

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to the forum and in my searches have found a few threads that give tips on using the sony P7 underwater. Does anyone else have any tips that could help me? I am travelling to Cocoview in April and I hope to take alot of pictures.

Thanks

There are quite a few more videographers on the Digital Diver Forum that can help you with your question. Look for the 'Moving Pixels' section.

When in April will you be at CoCo View? We'll be there the 12-19th!

Thanks for the reply Dee,

I think I may have been misunderstood. My camera is the sony digital still camera, P7 with the underwater housing. I did get a chance to look at the pictures that you have posted, VERY IMPRESSIVE.

We will be going to Cocoview from April 19-26. Just missed you.:(

I always think that's a video camera!

I didn't find a housing for it on Digi-Deep. Gee...how many times have I posted that link in the last 2 days!

Sorry, to miss you. We'll try not to use up all the good diving! :wink: Glad you enjoyed the pictures. I hope to have quite a few to add when we get back...

Here's a link to a similiar discussion. The P5 and P9 settings should apply to your camera also.

Click Here

Best of luck and let us know how it goes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom