Time to show up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WantToBe

Reaction score
:mean:
I have lurk on this board for a bit, I stumble on to this site when researching scuba info during my OW course. I learn a lot of useful information from this site. I have found that to a newbie SCUBABOARD has the most information and most informative. Oh, the members seems friendly and are very helpful as will. I got my OW cert about two weeks ago hope to dive more.

welcome to the fun. Like your profile, assuming that you're talking about the 'ole binary code.

Welcome from ARIZONA the all beach no ocean state.

Welcome from north of the 49th and to the most.....hmmmm

ecentric? board on the web or maybe I should the most ........yes definetly the most insane board in existence. :froggy:

Help call a :doctor: we have all gone :bonk:

BTW check out the "women only" section.......everyone else does.

Butch :peace:

DG computer sciences which is learning to play with zeros and onces. Hmm, and learn to count to one too. Zero, one and that is it. :)

Thanks, FishKiller.

Butch! Hmmm, OK. You talk me into it if anyone asks.

one
ten
eleven
one hundred
One-o-one

See....

And another welcome from another Canadian, also another computer geek

Welcome from another northwest geek WantToBe... So where have you been diving so far?

-kate

Thanks everyone for the welcom.

scubakat - I have been diving at Alki, Edmonds and Key Stone. I need to find a buddy. To make a long story short. My brother and I sign up for the class but he drop out at the last minute. So, now I am with out a buddy :-(.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom