Time to get back in the water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I got into diving so that I could take photos underwater. I have been out of the water for too long and it is time for me to get more experience and training. I am currently enrolled in in a dry suit class with SSI

Born and raised in Flint, Michigan, moved to Houston, Texas August 1, 1999. Graduated from Cypress Fairbanks High School May 26, 2001. Enlisted in the Marine Corps September 24, 2001, where he served nearly 10 years during which he served a tour in Afghanistan as well as two tours in Iraq, and two tours the Horn of Africa. He was also part of the Georgia Training Team tasked with training the Georgian Army in Tbilisi, Georgia. His last enlisted rank was the rank of Staff Sergeant. Derico holds a Bachelors of Fine Arts in photographic imaging from the Art Institute in Virginia Beach and a Master Diver certification through PADI. He is currently a Masters Candidate at Atlantic University in Virginia Beach pursuing a Masters of Arts in Transpersonal Psychology. Derico specializes in War Photography, Photojournalism, Underwater Photography and many other genres. To see more of his work, visit the links below.

www.be.net/dericocooper

THE OTHER HUNDRED (Click on photo for caption)

Derico Cooper - Traveler Photo Contest 2013 - National Geographic

Video: Rappahannock Oysters, Derico Cooper | Watch Virginia Currents Online | WCVE PBS Video (Begin at 12:30 mark)

Michigan Entertainment News - MLive.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom