Time to Dust of those Skis and Snowboards!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Yes... It's official... Colorado ski areas are MAKING SNOW!

Loveland, and A-Basin are shooting for a PRE-Halloween openeing date...

Not that I'll even be in Colorado at that time... October is a good time to head to Florida.

But if anyone is going to be in Breckenridge this winter... Drop me a line... I'll take a few runs with you if I'm around.

Yup it's that time of yr. unfortunately. i do like to ski...but, i hate winter and i should be like you...move to FL in the winter. Awhhhhhhh that would be nice.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
NO SNOW! :11: I hate the cold. :frosty: I wish it was Spring or Fall year round. 65-80 degrees all teh time would be heavenly for me. :mostlysun Takes me too long to warm up once I get cold. :ice:

But I am happy for you! Enjoy your snow sporting! :D

I've done the snowboarding thing once...it is not a safe practice for me! :D I must have been born in Florida for a reason. I would like to try it again just because...it couldn't be a hobby for me though. I can't afford the doctor bills.

I snowboarded once....
It was fun until I ran into a tree, I'd try it again though just for the experience.

two problems, howard - i don't own any, and i don't dust! :D

we get snow about once a year, for a day or two. just enough to be pretty. i've had one white christmas in all my life & i'm pretty old... :wink: dive, dive, dive!

Maybe I should have said "time to wax your boards" instead.

Wax on, wax off

actually in my case it would more like wax on, fall off

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom