Tilos Panoramic Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Overboard

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone else seen or tried the new Tilos panoramic mask? They have two types, a 3 or 4 window. The interesting thing about this mask is there is no frame division between the front and side windows. They are connected instead by some other method. The result is a really broad view to each side and the "seam" is invisible. Pretty cool. Don't know about the volume though.

Any input?

Thanks,

Mark

It was a poor fit for my narrow face and seemed to be fairly high volume (but I haven't seen an actual measurement).

Not sure if Rx lenses could be fitted to the mask due to the bonded side windows.

I've never tried that mask so I cant really comment on the quality, you might try taking a look at
Hope this at least gives you a place to start.Scuba Search (ScubaSource) and see if you can find any reviews or information from a dive shop.

Hopefully a member will be able to give you there personal experiences.

Sounds the same, or very similiar to the new Scubapro pano mask. It was nice, but very "bright" and had lots of distortion in the corners. And, as another poster said, no way to put lenses in it.

Phil

Back
Top Bottom