Tiller, 1:00pm, Aug 14 anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Groundhog246

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just got an email that a dive club has cancelled their 1:00pm Saturday run to the Tiller with Pearl Dive. He needs minimum 6 divers to run, max 8. Anyone interested? I think I've got a buddy lined up. It's $45/diver, 2 tank, about 3 to 3.5 hour round trip. Depart Port Weller at 1:30pm. No fills, he's about 6 minutes from Dan's Dive Shop in St. Catherines, so you could easily rent another tank there and should be able to get nitrox if desired.

We need minimum 6 divers, max 8. Need to let John know by around 9:00pm this evening.

Groundhog246:
I just got an email that a dive club has cancelled their 1:00pm Saturday run to the Tiller with Pearl Dive. He needs minimum 6 divers to run, max 8. Anyone interested? I think I've got a buddy lined up. It's $45/diver, 2 tank, about 3 to 3.5 hour round trip. Depart Port Weller at 1:30pm. No fills, he's about 6 minutes from Dan's Dive Shop in St. Catherines, so you could easily rent another tank there and should be able to get nitrox if desired.

We need minimum 6 divers, max 8. Need to let John know by around 9:00pm this evening.
Sorry to let you down.
I'd be game for the same on Sunday. :wink:

Everyone appears to be all booked up for the Tiller, this was a last minute cancellation by a club. Had a PM from Cdnff and we've got 4 divers lined up (including me), he had another trip planned but cancelled on him. So need 2 more, can accomodate 4 more. Weather forecast looking favourable too.

If it turns out as I've heard, I'd probably be up to do later in the season.

Dang, we didn't get enough. Turned oput two who wanted to go were only OW.

FreeFloat:
Wouldn't be interested in going upriver would you? :D
I'd love to but I'm working the whole night until 8am and my arrangement(I was hoping him to go along :eyebrow: ) with groundhog was that I'll try to catch some sleep while he's driving and before diving :wink:
I'm not sure whether I'd be able to make it on time anyway. When does the boat go out?

d33ps1x:
Huck Finn means downriver...

Close enough though. :D
Eventhough i was right, it took me a while to realize that the upriver was a link. ahem, how embarassing. My excuse is that we had guest today and I have enjoyed more beers than I should :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom