Tiger Woods murders a teenager?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pants!

Contributor
Reaction score
"Tiger Woods murders a teenager trying to get his picture taken?!"

That's what went through my head when I read the following headline after reading about Tiger's performance in the NEC:

"Tiger kills Kansas teen posing for photo"

Needless to say, the tiger in question was [probably] not a golfer.

OK,
. . . it's time for your medication.

Thaaaaaat's a good boy !!!

pants!:
"Tiger Woods murders a teenager trying to get his picture taken?!"

That's what went through my head when I read the following headline after reading about Tiger's performance in the NEC:

"Tiger kills Kansas teen posing for photo"

Needless to say, the tiger in question was [probably] not a golfer.

When I saw your item, I thought "wow, sounds like a good wildlife adventure/safari gone wrong story". But thought about it for a few seconds and came to the conclusion that it's probably an item about foolish horseplay in a zoo gone wrong.

If I'm wrong, please tell us what newspaper you saw it in?

Think about golf much...

What is really sad is that they kill the animal when this happens. Its a wild animal, no matter if you try and domesticate it or not...it is still capable of doing this to anyone at anytime. Just ask Roy!

I'm certainly no member of PETA, but this sure wasnt no house cat. I feel for the girl's family..its really tragic...

I personally don't see anything wrong with supporting the

People for the
Eating of
Tasty
Animals

But it looks like everyone else is discussing a different "PETA" here . . .

jepuskar:
What is really sad is that they kill the animal when this happens. Its a wild animal, no matter if you try and domesticate it or not...it is still capable of doing this to anyone at anytime. ... tragic...

Exactly what I was thinking, and it's not like it's a german shephard or something, it's an endangered species that is likely to be extinct by the end of the century - probably sooner. It's tragic for the family, and a terrible loss, but two wrongs don't make a right. I'm sure were better ways to make sure that Tiger didn't attack another person like not trying to make it pose for photos with people.

Z...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom