Tiger shark with smaller shark in mouth!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubakevdm

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Does anyone remember seeing a magazine with this photo on the cover? It was a B/W shot of a big Tiger with a smaller shark lying limp in it's mouth? I believe the shot was taken in Tahiti, by a photographer that has a large boat in palm beach. I saw it at Dema 2003 or 2004, whichever one was in Miami.

I'm pretty sure I've seen the one you're talking abolut, and not all that long ago, but I can't remember where. That wasn't the one I saw, zahner.

I have a mag with it on - it is an Australasian Diver I think.

Anyways I will get it out when I get home if you want to know exactly. Is there anything in particular you want to know about? do you want the image?

Do you mean this one? The photographer is the manager of Top Dive in Rangiroa and he gave me a series of JPG files of the whole encounter with the tiger shark eating the reef shark in Tiputa Pass. I like this one the best.

tigre&gris7.jpg

There's another that was, I think, on the cover of SkinDiver magazine. I can't find that one, though.

debersole:
Do you mean this one? The photographer is the manager of Top Dive in Rangiroa and he gave me a series of JPG files of the whole encounter with the tiger shark eating the reef shark in Tiputa Pass. I like this one the best.

http://debersole.com/pics/fs/tigre&gris7.jpg
Its similar to that one, but not that one exactly. One of the guys that has the magazine will hopefully be able to share it. I had the dern mag at one point, but gave it to my son.

lukeROB:
I have a mag with it on - it is an Australasian Diver I think.

Anyways I will get it out when I get home if you want to know exactly. Is there anything in particular you want to know about? do you want the image?

I do, or at least the name of the publication, issue and volume #. You rule.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom