Tiger Beach tips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm heading there in a week. Upon my return I'll let you know what settings not to use, as I'm sure my photos will suck compared to the nice ones I see.

The trip was truly epic! Spent a lot of time with a Great Hamerhead named pocahontas, she really put on a show for us. We also had 3 Tigers that would come round and in much less but still a treat. I have some over 5 minute video clips where the action never stopped and left my heart pounding.

For camera settings I found that shooting with ambient light best as then I could use continous shutter and get more shots off increading my odds at getting some worthy of such a beautiful creature. The settings I used depended on the light conditions as they changed with the time of day and position of the sharks in relation to the sun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom