Tiger Beach in January

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the bigger issue is having enough people for the charter boat leaving from the west end, not always guaranteed you will have the boat minimum. bimini for the hammerheads is a better guarantee in that aspect.
That's a great point. I'd be super disappointed if I made travel plans and didn't get to go out!

I'd say, it is safe if you have one or two tigers at the site. If 4 or more tigers hang around, and they reportedly get up to 6, then I do not know.

I'd say, it is safe if you have one or two tigers at the site. If 4 or more tigers hang around, and they reportedly get up to 6, then I do not know.
I just came back from Tiger Beach 2 weeks ago. On the last dive we had 4 Tiger Sharks. We were fine. You just need to keep eyes on them at all time. If one comes to you for snack, just gently push her away (more like push you away for her, as she would be much bigger than you, as shown in the video, below).

Otherwise, one of the teething one may nibble on your gear, like this:

I just came back from Tiger Beach 2 weeks ago. On the last dive we had 4 Tiger Sharks. We were fine. You just need to keep eyes on them at all time. If one comes to you for snack, just gently push her away (more like push you away for her, as shown in the video, below).

Otherwise, one of the teething one may nibble on your gear, like this:

I did couple of times. But I can't guarantee that everyone is paying attention all the time. This is why I said I do not know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom