Thursday's Photo - Shapes like something else.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Have you ever been finning along and come across something that made you think "That looks just like...." Let's see them!

This is my favorite sponge formation on Newman's Wall in front of CCV resort. I've been watching it grow for the last 6 years, watching the dings and nicks appear. I think of it as the french horn section of the symphony.

aag.jpg

I think I saw the same sponges when I was there in march!
Thanks for sharing..sorry I have nothing to contribute:(
I really look forward to everyones pics... some great talent here!

This got me to thinking and then laughing. I would post the picture (taken at Pennekamp) but seein' as how this is a family board you'll just have to use your imagination.:mean: :D :wink:

Aw, come on. Let us see it....unless it's VERY graphic!

I'll post it as soon as I get home this evening, since I have it on disk and not on the Scubashots gallery.:)

If you think it's to bad you can always pull it:mean: .

I showed these to some people at work and the first they they said was BUD - WISE - ER. In that sense, I guess they look like beer hucksters.

401gunnels.jpg

Hey plsdiver4377, unless your photo is a diving related subject with an indecent image taped to it I think it will pass muster.

if you use your imagination, the top sponge looks like a cartoon dinosaur heh. either that or I'm way to tired.

LOL..Crab...those are definately BUD-WEI-SER buddies!

MantaRey....Dinasaurs? what have you been smokin'?!?!

This is my contribution...the exposure is horrible (couldnt figure out what the heck I was doing wrong) but still got it anyway!

22501654.jpg

That's a good one!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom