Thursday Late Afternoon 6/17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Whos up for a dive late Thursday afternoon? Hibiscus St. 5:30 meet, 6pm dive.

sure, what time are you flying in? :D

If I wasn't in Charlotte on Thurs., I'd be out there. After only a day-and-a-half of work, I'm ready to hit the reef again. (How can a work week be so long already?)

-G

Agreed! Will this day never end!
Jenny - can make it up there until 6:30 - 6:45 at earliest. The slavemasters here make me work until 6 - Aargh!

So what do you all think? Is 7pm too late to be IN THE WATER (that's EST not Grier's DST lol)? I'm good whenever... I like the idea of a night dive tho.
ReneeC:
Jenny - can make it up there until 6:30 - 6:45 at earliest. The slavemasters here make me work until 6 - Aargh!

Please don't rearrange for me! I don't like to hold anyone up and I'm trying to nudge my hubby to the water! He hasn't been wet in almost 2 years and Thurs is his night off. I may have to be a good wifey and entertain the hubby. If I can get out I might just skip lunch and leave early - but thanks for considering. Keep ya posted.

Jenny, decide on a time I'll be there, any chance we might see some turtles?

6:47 is fine with me, I have a sitter, so there is not the need to rush home....
As far as finding turtles, I will put a request in, but the rest is up to Him:D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom