Thursday Jan 27 Weigh-In

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChrisM:
G** D******.... Up two + pounds to 241, and really frustrated. It's not the two pounds... It's the fact I've been working out like a fiend for a few months and have lost very little weight. My food, while not perfect, is good. I can't eat any less and still train the way I am. I guess the food just isn't good enough. Yes, muscle weighs more.... but I have a lot of fat.... so it's not muscle weight. And I would think the cardio would have upped the furnace by now. Very disheartening.

Frick

Welcome to the "P" word my friend... Just kidding. You of all people know I'm the last one to say this, but maybe the more I say the more true it will be with me... Don't worry about 2 pounds. You've been putting in some serious work. THAT is what you should be most proud of and what should be front and center in your psyche. Keep the momentum going bud, that race is a week away :)

-Frank

Guess I'm in the minority this week... -4.
Perhaps it was all those kudos and skinny vibes sent my way after posting the pic last week.... :)

1/27, 385 -> 206.8 -> 180 (86.9%, 178.2lbs, Week 53)

I didn't get to weigh in this week. My dad has been pretty sick in the hospital. Got a call from mom Tuesday and thought the poor fella wasn't going to make it. Whew, she overreacted. Anyway, I didn't weigh in but I am still making it to the gym 2-3 days per week and am noticing some muscle gains that make me happy. Hopefully this week will be better eating wise. I'll post Thursday and let you know how I am doing. Pray for my dad y'all. Thanks, Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom