Thursday 7th September, 2006 - Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been very naughty the past two weeks. I'm almost at my 40 lbs. lost mark, but after tomorrow's weigh in, I'm pretty sure I will have seen my first "setback." Last week was my birthday, and unfortunately I partied all week, then ended up with an icky virus that kept me from being as cautious about what I put in my mouth, as well as keeping me away from decent exercise. I'm back on track, however and hoping this rain will let up long enough to play tennis. Only about 6 more weeks until my next dive trip!!!

hi Giggi and happy birthday!

hmmm - setback to some, i see it as celebrating your LIFE with family and friends so i hope you had a good time

bugger about the virus but good on you for being back on track! that Dive trip is going to be here in no time!!

well done

Thanks for the belated b-day greeting! Yesterday's weigh in was as bad as I had anticipated. I am up 6.2 lbs. from two weeks prior. However, I'm taking it as a well needed kick in the seat of the pants and getting back to my exercise and food strategies from which I have strayed.

Back
Top Bottom