Thurs Aug 13th Drift Courtright

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ryshannon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Everyone : Looking at doing a drift in Courtright Thursday night approx 5:30 / 6:00 pm starting at Rod's Dock which is the first dock south of the LaFarge Gravel dock in Courtright, Park on the river side & we will get ready on Rods dock. vis looked good tonight but I will check it on my way home from work and report.
See you guys there.

Hey Ray,

My daughter has her last soccer game tomorrow night, so I won't be able to make it out, have a good dive though. By the way, how was your weekend?

Hi Brian we will see you on the next one, I just checked the vis and it looked ok, Jim & Kevin are going to meet Chris & I at Rods dock around 6:00 pm / Point Traverse was excellent, we did the Frontenac,City of Sheboygan, China and the Annie Falconer. The dives were a little dark on the bottom once you went past 80ft the algea cleared up and vis was better temp was around 50 deg on the bottom everyone had an excellent time and the operators George & Susan were great, I did get sick on the boat the second day when a storm front moved in while we were out, but I still managed to get the last dive in, I would return again in a heart beat.
See you on the weekend

George and Sue ARE great, a good operation. Nice that you did the City of Sheboygan, I keep getting blown off that wreck :)

The City of Sheboygan was excellent shoredivr you will have to get that one in, We were blown of the Kattie Eccles so I know I have to return most likely next year.

Back
Top Bottom