Thumbs up to Nick at MacDive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Landau

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I asked a questions on his forum about mixing units (Metric and imperial) on the MacDive iPhone app. I'm Canadian so we often use half metric (Depth, Temp) and half imperial (Tank Pressure).

The answer was the MacDive iPhone app did not have that feature., but I'm now using a Beta of the next release which does.

MacDive is about 100 times better than the Suunto app orMovesCount app - both supplied by Suunto for my Eon Core.

I highly recommend this App.

An for those wondering why I also gave kudo's to Dive-Logs - my "Real" log is on paper. I transfer the info from MacDive to my paper log and then put in comments. I just like referring back to paper better, though I'm sure MacDIve could be used to record everything I have on paper. Plus the Dive Shop stamps would mess up my iPhone screen :)

Landau.

I have also had awesome customer service from Nick. I’ve actually gone back and entered all of my paper logs into Mac-Dive and I’ve included a photo of the original paper page with each entry. I just about have everything transferred. I use the desktop and the iOS applications.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom