Review Thumbs up for Jungle Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

morey000

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just finished 5 days in Coz with Jungle Divers. Alex(andria) in the shop was easy to communicate with and well organized. Stef and Steffan were highly experienced and skilled Dive Instructors. They took great care of our group. Got 4 of us certified- even a young one that had some difficulties. Plus- they let me dive as long as I wished (I don’t use much air. Nearly 1:30 on one dive and still had 600psi). Terrific at leading us through fun areas and finding all manner of tiny and interesting sea life. They rinsed, hung up, and had our dive gear waiting for us the next morning. We dove on a proper dive boat (they contract with Charro’s boats). the bigger boats are slower… but, they have a ’head’. No problem getting a small tank for the young one, and a bigger tank for an air sucker in our group. There are many good shops in Coz, and many iffy ones. Jungle Divers is certainly one of the good ones. 5 stars.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom