Thoughts on Divers Paradise?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TimAZ

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This summer I'm doing a trip to Bonaire and am trying to keep the costs down. Has anyone stayed at Divers Paradise? Their rates are low enough that I am a little leery of booking. I don't ask for much out of accomodations. Clean, quiet, air-conditioned with a kitchen that includes both an oven and rangetop and I'm a happy man.

Tim,
it is affiliated with the black durgon inn which I have stayed at many times. A friend stayed there and was very happy with it. it basic clean with what you have stated you're looking for. not sure but 6 or 7 has a balcony you can see the sea from if that matters ask for it. Ac maybe only in bedroom not really sure. personally love the black durgon but its a shared kitchen with other guests.

Tim,
it is affiliated with the black durgon inn which I have stayed at many times. A friend stayed there and was very happy with it. it basic clean with what you have stated you're looking for. not sure but 6 or 7 has a balcony you can see the sea from if that matters ask for it. Ac maybe only in bedroom not really sure. personally love the black durgon but its a shared kitchen with other guests.

Thanks. I'll contact them as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom