Those In Favor of Andrea as President of unnamed Vancouver BC Dive Club.

Those in favor of Andrea as Queen of the unnamed Vancouver - BC dive club

• Andrea As Queen

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • George Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Princess Consort Bowles

• Margret Thatcher

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OE2X

ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
Not sure if a foreigner can vote for a Queen, but at least I can set up the poll.

Oh Andrea... Look what you've got yourself into. I think you'll do great :D

Sean

You're certainly making this easy for us OE2X.

Aye!

Oh my gosh! You are too funny OE2X!!!
To tell you the truth, when I first saw the poll, I misread it and thought the poll said: who thinks I should be removed as president or something like that. It seriously made my heart jump for a second because I thought, geez, who did I offend!?!!! Then, I laughed
boings.gif
boings.gif

Thanks for bringing your fun spirit to this group!
Andrea

scubandrea:
I misread it and thought the poll said: who thinks I should be removed as president or something like that. It seriously made my heart jump for a second because I thought, geez, who did I offend!?!!! Then, I laughed

Your hasty assumption couldn't possibly be based on the other candidate, eh? :wink:

Well, Georgie might make a great dive club president since he always has his head under the water anyways!

SeanQ:
Your hasty assumption couldn't possibly be based on the other candidate, eh? :wink:

Actually we have you thank for all your inspired effort. Nice job.

I hadn't thought about it until just now, but since you are part of the commonwealth perhaps it would be more suited if you were elected QUEEN ANDREA. :wink:

By the way, the negative stuff comes after you been put into power and you raise the taxes on nitrox fills. :D

Well with compliments like these my head will swell up so big I'm sure people will think I'm Queen Andrea :rolleyes: ! But I have to say, if voted Queen, I vow never to raise taxes on nitrox!!! (or any other scuba related products)! :monkeydan

OE2X:
Actually we have you thank for all your inspired effort. Nice job.

I hadn't thought about it until just now, but since you are part of the commonwealth perhaps it would be more suited if you were elected QUEEN ANDREA. :wink:

By the way, the negative stuff comes after you been put into power and you raise the taxes on nitrox fills. :D

All HAIL THE QUEEN! ALL HAIL THE QUEEN! ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!

Let thy minions adore and dive with you oh gracious and wonderful Queen.

Sheesh! I'm flattered, but truth is, all that attention embarasses me :bonk: ! How about some volunteers/nominations for:king:?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom