This is EXACTLY what I've been talking about...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bruce and Lynn are just awesome. I was bugging them for a long time to make a change in the way the gasses were used but they would not do it because it added a layer of complication to an otherwise very safe and streamlined user interface. When another idea was offered to them to make it an option that the user could select or not, then they did make it. It is listening to their customers that makes them one more step above the competition. Their customer service is top notch and and communications are always prompt. I have yet to be able to name a single negative aspect to any of the Shearwater products.

No, I don't work for Bruce and I get no endorsements or free gear. I am just avery satisfied customer over several of their products.

I love having good customer support [] Shining examples of this would be HOG, Shearwater, ScubaPro just to name a few.

:whistling: One of these things is not like the others . . . :whistling:

I would have said "two"

From what I've seen, HOG's issues have related to the lower level of QC and product finish that may (or may not) be inherent in using their lower cost manufacturing techniques. Everyone seems to be very impressed with their customer service, however.

Syphon, super weiner

It's hard to beat customer service like that. I can't speak more highly of Shearwater Research and Cave Country Dive Shop. When the crap hits the fan, they are there to bail you out every time. Thanks guys. I love you bunches, especially the wiener dog Siphon.
superweiner.jpg
Syphon, always on the job!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom