This forum...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottZeagle

Contributor
Reaction score
The original "Questions for Manufacturers" forum was created after Pete and I had a conversation, and I asked him how much trouble it would be to create one. Of course, being Pete, he said "NO PROBLEM!", and a day or two later it was here. I am glad to see that the folks from other companies decided to jump on board as well, and have people dedicated to getting in touch directly with the end users of our gear!!

That being said, when Pete originally asked if I would like a "private forum" I said "no, thanks". I am not a big fan of "sub-forums", as I feel that they take away from the main one, which I feel I had a hand in creating. If you are not a fan of sub-forums, and post your question in the main section, I will gladly answer them there - no worries!

Since we now have this forum, I will use it to do some promotions....pics of new products, custom BCs, etc. In the past, I have refrained from doing that, as I didn't want to turn my ScubaBoard presence into just advertising - my main goal has always been to give you folks honest answers regarding our products and your use of them.

Thanks to Pete, Ted, and all the ScubaBoard staff for maintaining a great site!

Best regards,

Scott

Welcome, Scott !!!
Zeagle rocks !!!!

the K

I have already told Scott this, but feel that the rest of the Board should know:

He owes me lunch! I have spent over an hour moving all the Zeagle threads to this forum which is a testament of just how popular Scott and Zeagle are on ScubaBoard. Having these dedicated private forums will help our users to find answers to their questions about Zeagle products far quicker and with less mucking about around the forums. After all, you might slip and fall into one of the MOF/NMOF threads or get waylaid under "Jep's Bridge". :D

Hey,

I gots to have SOME perks for running this board! :D Bwahahahaha!

Next time can I have cheese on my burger? Pretty please?

Scott, I had no idea that phone call I made to you would end up this way. Will you ever forgive me. :)

You know what Herman...that had totally slipped my mind.

I'm not sure if you owe ME a lifetime of lunches - or vice versa!!

:wink:

(what a long strange trip it has been, eh!??!)

Scott,

I am VERY happy with all of the Zeagle products I have, especially my regs. The only possible exception (not 100% sure it is Zeagle) is my fins. They are a bit on the old side, now. I have some that are called "Raptors". I believe that they are Zeagles, anyway, I have not been able to find replacement straps for them anywhere. They are much thicker than most any other ones. I am also trying to get spring straps for them as well, to no avail. They have the "old" style connections (slide through the clip with a "friction" clasp, and do not take the "new" type of "latch connector". I REALLY love these fins as they are extra long and have a wing like end to them. It takes minimal effort to swim with them, but they provide a LOT of force/speed, if necessary.

Any chance of spare staps available somewhere or better yet a method to attach spring straps? I think I may have a way to modify them to use spring straps, but I hesitate to change things for fear that I cannot get back to a useable point after that, if it does not work. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom