Third Grader Rides Mule to School

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sue - - -
Why would you want to ride a mule to work? I work with a bunch of . . . (what's another word similar to mule) already, I wouldn't want to spend more time with another one!

W

H2Andy:
i'm gonna be mature about this...

i'm rubber, you're glue. whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!

:wink:
:rofl:

H2Andy:
i'm gonna be mature about this... :wink:

me too,

really.....

some of my best friends are lawyers....

and I have never ridden a mule,

I have ridden a donkey, horse, whale shark, water buffalo and camel,

but never a mule..

Eh... happens all the time in Mexico, right Mark? Common place to see kids and mules and donkeys. Every picture I've seen of my friends travels to Mexico had a donkey or mule and kids in it. :)

CBulla:
Eh... happens all the time in Mexico, right Mark? Common place to see kids and mules and donkeys. Every picture I've seen of my friends travels to Mexico had a donkey or mule and kids in it. :)

Errr.....Yeah...

(Note to self: must hide my poncho and sombrero when I see reech greengo tourist coming....)

Once in a while at my old school, one of my old teachers, Giveret Zahavit (her real name was Jill, and she was from Rochester… funny though, then again we have a lot of those were I am from) used to ride our Kibbutz camel Shoshana into school sometimes. Made for a fun treat.

Question: Do people really say "sunup"? I have never heard anybody say that before.

SueMermaid:
The only vicious equine I ever met was a cute, hairy little Shetland pony. She was a killer, I tell you!

Gotta watch those Shetlands. I knew a guy who had one. He went to ride it one day, got it all saddled up, got on it, and it was limping something terrible. He got off and inspected the leg and hoof, but couldn't find anything wrong. He got back on, and same thing happened. He finally decided to call a vet, unsaddled the pony, and turned it out into field. The thing ran off without the slightest limp, and, I swear, it was laughing at him!

Back
Top Bottom