Thinking about a custom Coral Reef Wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

puggsli

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Has any one ever ordered a custom made Coral Reef wetsuits they are located in Westminster, CA? If you have would you recommend them? The reason I ask I’m about to buy a custom suit and their location is close to where I live plus they have the best price I found so far for a basic custom full suit. I know people have recommend jmj, new wave, and aquaflite.
Any information would be great.

I don't know about Coral Reef, but I ordered mine from New Wave (same thing as Horizon wetsuits), and a basic full 5mm wetsuit, custom made, was $200 + $10 shipping... Are you sure Coral Reef is even cheaper?

New Wave quoted $350 for a basic 7mm custom wetsuit plus $30 extra for a hood. Coral Reef quoted price was $289 for a basic custom 6.5mm wetsuit plus $40 for the hooded vest and $ 100 more if i want titanium one. coral Reef also has pre made titanium suits for $270 and can do alterations on it to make a custom fit for $20 to $100 depending on how much needs to be done.

New Wave quoted $350 for a basic 7mm custom wetsuit plus $30 extra for a hood. Coral Reef quoted price was $289 for a basic custom 6.5mm wetsuit plus $40 for the hooded vest and $ 100 more if i want titanium one. coral Reef also has pre made titanium suits for $270 and can do alterations on it to make a custom fit for $20 to $100 depending on how much needs to be done.

That sounds weird... Mine was $210 for the titanium suit... Try giving Theresa a call 714 744-1365

(mods, sorry if thos looks like advertising, I'm just trying to save the OP some money, if this is inappropriate please delete this message)

That sounds weird... Mine was $210 for the titanium suit... Try giving Theresa a call 714 744-1365

(mods, sorry if thos looks like advertising, I'm just trying to save the OP some money, if this is inappropriate please delete this message)

I spoke to Theresa yesterday and quoted $350 i will call her again and double check just to make sure. She also asked how i found out about her and i told her scuba board.

Can some one tell me what the difference is between titanium and regular neoprene? is it worth paying more for the titanium one?
Thanks

Last edited:
Tony Here from Coral Reef. If you want the best fit and longest lasting suit on the Planet for the Best Price Get and Orignal Americam Made Coral Reef Wetsuit You Have My Personal Word on That "We Build The Best And Repair The Rest" Call 714 894 3483 CLOSED MONDAYS. Mahalo Ask for Tony or Shane.

Back
Top Bottom