Think I'm Bent From The Pool

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Inman:
I think I got bent Monday at the YMCA pool. I have DIRF coming next month, so I went to the pool to assure myself I could easily do the 300f swim.

I thought I was going to die! Now today I am hurting in my joints and muscles. Did I get bent??

Maybe during the swim test they'll let me use THESE.

I'm really in pretty good shape. HERE's my picture.

Anyway, should I call DAN?

Or perhaps DANdy Don?

DAN Akroyd?

DANiel Boone?

DANdelion?

Maybe Steely DAN

---
Ken

Dude,

That's MY picture! You stole it because I look so good!

You should have warned us about not looking at that pic if you just ate

Yo Kenny,

Don't be so peDANtic! When it comes to swimming, you have to be careful of DAN-drift from getting your hair wet. I guess you're DANned if you do and DANned if you don't.

DAN! I wish Ida thought of that. :D

Rick Inman:
I think I got bent Monday at the YMCA pool. I have DIRF coming next month, so I went to the pool to assure myself I could easily do the 300f swim.

I thought I was going to die! Now today I am hurting in my joints and muscles. Did I get bent??

Maybe during the swim test they'll let me use THESE.

I'm really in pretty good shape. HERE's my picture.

Anyway, should I call DAN?

Rick,
I am impressed with the photo, it looks ilke your training is finally starting to pay off, keep up the good work Chief. I am glad to see that you replaced those out of fashion turtle fins with something more colorful......

Lets contribute them to the barge art gallery in Couer d' Alene.

RTO

Rick Inman:
YARDS???

Oh, man........

Yeah. I found the fins at Leisure Pro and the straps at McMaster-Carr for about 85.00. Not that that'll do me any good on the swim test.
deserve to be bent after that trick with the link! :wink:

Whoa....when I clicked on your picture link, I noticed your tissues must have been inflated by nitrogen from being bent (possibly a case of skin bends)........you need help.........in more ways than one!
You know if you don't get to a chamber that damage to your skin tissue could be permanent. I also noticed your socks were dirty (and that's not all), you need to clean that carpet, and carefully wipe!

I don't know about bent, but narced is probably a better diagnosis. :D

(PS: I don't think that those over-stressed tighty whities are on the DIR approved equipment list)

caymaniac:
Whoa....when I clicked on your picture link, I noticed your tissues must have been inflated by nitrogen from being bent (possibly a case of skin bends)........you need help.........in more ways than one!
You know if you don't get to a chamber that damage to your skin tissue could be permanent. I also noticed your socks were dirty (and that's not all), you need to clean that carpet, and carefully wipe!
Dude! You invested some real time studying that picture.

Scary...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom