Things you need to do first

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

^^ "10PM - Mexican time" (which I'm fairly positive is the same as Eastern time)

This should be pretty entertaining, considering the booze should have kicked in by then, hahahaha

Just an FYI, but Cozumel is on Central Time, not Eastern.....

^^ "10PM - Mexican time" (which I'm fairly positive is the same as Eastern time)

This should be pretty entertaining, considering the booze should have kicked in by then, hahahaha

I will be waiting in front of the computer for the show!!!!:popcorn:

hahaha, that would be hilarious! We should get a sombrero and do the mexican hat dance on there for a few minutes! lmao!

I guess I will miss this, will be having dinner around then in PDC, but we will catch you guys first thing in the morning ( you guys should be in great shape) as we are going to catch the first ferry across.

Things you need to do first

Hi Gang
Just a reminder of a few things you need to do after arriving at hotel Cozumel.

1. Make sure you get a dive gear locker at check in (hotel front desk) they are included in the package.

2. Make sure you get a Activity & Entertainment sheet at check-in (hotel front desk)

3. Make sure to check in at Dive Paradise, fill out ALL of your paperwork & check your boat schedule and departure times.(Tell them you are with ScubaBoard)

4. If your not sure about how much weight you need use your free welcome tank to figure it out. Better there than on your first boat dive.

Zard... we need to talk... I'm starting to see a pattern begin in your daily routine. You know it's not a good idea to do a bump first thing in the morning. It started out with one bump, now you're doing 2 bumps. You see? No good. We all need to kickstart the day, but trust me, breakfast and coffee works good too - don't listen to that Rick James or Charlie Sheen guy! I do have a therapist I can reccomend. I'm here for you, man! It's OK.

:rofl3:

I always like starting the day off with a good bump....:blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom