Question Thin 7 mm socks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah socks all thicknesses come in varying softness and flexibility so I have to buy and feel with my fingers
Like the rest could have told you, if they weren't busy manufacturing laughter about nothing, that is funny
Haha I think they probably don't understand that there is indeed a difference in texture and flexibility. Can never get annoyed for a lack of understanding, all good.

perhaps this is what you want?

5 mm with kevlar soles

Look at Solite boots.
I use them for windsurfing where feel is important. I almost don't have to adjust my footstraps between barefoot and these boots.
They stay warm enough to ride all winter in BC Canada which means water down to the low 40s and freezing air.
They are expensive.

Haha I think they probably don't understand that there is indeed a difference in texture and flexibility. Can never get annoyed for a lack of understanding, all good.
Thinness is different from from both texture and flexibility. Can you please give us a better description of what you are looking for? It's also helpful to tell us what you've tried that hasn't worked and why.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom