They cried when they learned about scuba therapy....and then....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What diveheart does is wonderful, but these daily low-effort facebook copy-paste posts don't seem to promote any discussion.

Hmm, not sure exactly. Depends what your goal in posting here is. Are you trying to fundraise? Educate more people about adaptive diving? Get input from this community? Find students or volunteers?

At least cleaning up the super long links and removing the "boost post ... like / comment / share" residual text from copying a facebook post would make these threads look a little neater. Ask a question of the group here, make a controversial statement, post something detailed and unique about the challenges/reward in doing this kind work, I don't know.

Seems like a nice organization and I feel bad seeing the effort of so many posts with such little feedback, at least from this site. Guessing you get a lot more engagement on these through facebook which they seem better tailored for. If I saw this on FB I would like or <3 it. But in this forum format there isn't really much to say in response to this thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom