Thermo Valve copper crush ring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As for seats: again, maxdive2007 is a pretty good resource. I did not try to look for an OEM-type source for them. They don't seem generic enough to be something that I would see being used by other sources in bulk.

One nice thing about maxdive2007 is that he offers *three* different seat materials: PA66 (nylon), PVDF and PEEK. They range from $20 to $26 qty 10. I'm not sure why you'd necessarily need to step up to PEEK over PVDF materials-wise, but it's only $4 more...

Right now I've got an inventory of like 6 or so seats so I'm not really in the market for any, let alone qty 10, though I wish I could get some of the PVDF/PEEK over PA66. Of course, unless you're PP blending or setting up an O2 deco bottle, PA66 is just fine...

Anyone interested in divvying up an order? $4 each first-class USPS in the US... :)

I can’t speak personally,nor for every valve, but every website I have seen has referenced both Sherwood and Thermo for those Teflon items.

Sherwood technical bulletin number 105, dated January, 1990, states that the two Teflon pair is the latest and preferred packing.

Of course, this does not include the 6300 series DIN valves: the 300 BAR DIN-only valve, also known as the slant back valve.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom