Thermo cross bar w/ isolator WTB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a manifold that might fit your needs. It is a brand new one that was sent to me by the OEM to market under my name but I found that there were already five different companies selling it with their stickers on them and I don't want to go up against any of the big guys.

This manifold consists of a left hand valve, a right hand valve and an adjustable isolation crossbar.
2010111000-231.gif
2010111000-195.gif
2010111000-230.gif
This is a yoke/DIN combo set and, of course, the valves can be used separately. The retail on this is $349. If you are interested, please make me an offer at ray@rayzplace.com since I don't want to publicly accept lower than dealer cost.:eyebrow:

I can also get you a good price on a HOG manifold 200 or 300 bar. PM me for a quote. Here's a hint - a bit more than 1/2 of 349 is high compared to what I can do for you. I just sold two of them to a guy for about that with shipping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom