Thermo 7/8 Right modular valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paintballpsyco2369

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking for what's in the title, Already have the left post and an isolator so just need to right valve. Thanks for any help you can provide,

Paint

Still looking for this...

Post a picture of what you have. I may have one. Just want to be sure.

Post a picture of what you have. I may have one. Just want to be sure.
Saw your reply on my way out the door, these pics aren't the greatest (can get better ones when I get home), but here is what I have:

Have this left hand valve, and the isolator

A little bit closer of the left valve, as mentioned the picture SUCK, but wanted to get them uploaded before I left for the day lol.

Thanks for the heads up, hope to hear from you soon,

Paint

That's what I have. Let me see if it's a left or right when I get home.

Looks like a match. What do you have to trade?
IMG_1135.jpg

Looks like a match. What do you have to trade?
View attachment 180653

Honestly, not a lot really lol. Need most of the tec gear I have for upcoming classes... I do have a standard 7/8 valve somewhere I think still, and aside form that, a set of OMS bands and manifold for 8" tanks. Unless you have any other interests at all. Any idea dollar wise what you may want for it? I do have an extra 7' hose now that I think about it too. Bought 2 thinking I had a 5 on my regs for that and a spare, turns out it was a 7' so now I have 2 spares lol. Got a box of valves and valve bodies too, leftovers from lots I bought for spare parts and such... Nothing else comes to mind off hand...

Paint

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom