Thermal Fusion -- three thumbs up!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aqua, I also use a 7mm neoprene not sure what your suit is, and not sure what union suit is but warm.

On the thread I gave the suggestion,yet they already come out with it a month before.

aqua get the union suit and try under your thermal suit to warm yourself.

Your drysuit is the Fusion Tech or Fusion Bullet? Im thinking tech but Im drying a blank. Was it you who said you didnt care for the bullet? Im very very tempted to just spend the money on the whole setup so your original post is most promising for me. :wink:

I use the Fusion with Tech LTD skin (which is quickly showing its age/number of dives). I didn't care for the bullet skin, either. But I know a few people who hated the Bullet. All of us loved the Tech LTD. They they grew to like the Bullet. So for each its different.

Fusion Tech. You are right, I did not like the Bullet.

I am curious as to why? I rented a Bullet and my only complaint was that it took a long time to dry however I could live with that given the huge improvement in suit mobility over my Bare HD Tech Dry.

Well, I came from the other direction . . . I had only used the Sport skin and loved it, but I wanted pockets, and I found a red Bullet skin on sale, so I bought it. I found it annoyingly heavy, not nearly as flexible, and I loathed the fact that you had to undo the Velcro to rinse between the skin and the bag and make sure you got all the salt crystals out. I don't think I put more than ten or twelve dives on it before it got hung up for good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom