Theme 17-30 June, 2008: your favourite coral shot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FireDiver - don't belittle your photo - I really liked it! In fact, it's one of my favorites in this string. A lot of times, I am more interested in good photos taken by regular guys rather than semi-pro David Doubilet-like shots taken in some exotic place that I doubt I will ever visit myself.

Tom_hicks_903.jpg

Tom_hicks_902.jpg

Tom_hicks_901.jpg

Tom_hicks_900.jpg

MG_5247.jpg

heres a couple of my favorites the first 4 are technically not coral but it is the only thing we have in cold water that is any thing like it

Since Kristen is on vacation and no new theme has been posted, and I'm feeling impatient...here's a couple branch coral shots from this years trip to Cozumel...

107-YucabReef4-a.jpg

023-HorseshoeBranchCoral1.jpg

OK so mine do not compare to most of these but I figured what the heck....

BonaireXmasTreeWorm1.jpg

BonareCoralWorm1.JPG

BonaireGoldenMoray2.jpg

I have seen some really great photos here (I have Photo-envy:wink:). I wanted to make my contribution in honor of beautiful diving in the Florida Keys. I have one of the orange cup corals on the Duane, and another coral semi-macro.

orange_cup_coral_1_keys_2005.jpg

horseshoe_feather_duster_1.jpg

OK so mine do not compare to most of these but I figured what the heck....

Hey, it's not about comparisons, it's just great to see what everyone around the world is getting to see down there and having fun with it.

nice job, thankx for sharing :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom