The Walking Dead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crap..

Carl should thank Rick for going zoo!!!!

416-19-img-wdkgh1-w0r8iqpeotugewqprou-226x127.jpg

WTF is going on there?

Did you see all the bones? It looks like they are butchering people, not walkers. I'll bet that is why they keep showing that BIG BBQ grill. Did Carl eat any of the meat off that plate? I'll bet some of the others did. It kind of ties in with Rick going cannibal on Joe's neck! Haha.

---------- Post added March 31st, 2014 at 01:45 PM ----------

OK, here is how I think the whole series will end. After a huge challenging ordeal, they finally find a way to halt the zombie virus. The cure will be evidenced by the death of Rick or Daryl, who died trying to get the cure, and who subsequently does not become a zombie even though he did not get "brained". A tearfull heartfelt funeral follows for our fallen hero who's brave actions have ended the zombie apocalypse. The final scene of the series shows a dead dog, big and scary looking, laying on the ground. Slow zoom untill its head fills the frame. Its eyes pop wide open with walker eyeballs as he snarls!!!!! Signaling that the virus has mutated to animals. Jump cut to black.

What do you think? Pretty good huh?

Last edited:
Ya, all those bones in that picture, looked like a lot of them to me. Somehow they looked human too, maybe not........

Terminus, what an apt name for the place eh?

more of a fan of this
[video=youtube;jR4lLJu_-wE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR4lLJu_-wE[/video]

It's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKK!

SUNDAY. Can't wait, this is going to be a kick ass season opener, the termites are going to get F'd up, Rick is going to go medieval on them.

Rick's got a new toy, it starts with "AK" and ends with "74".

Terminus .... terminated

Attachments

• wd-4.jpg
    wd-4.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 41
  • wd-3.jpg
    wd-3.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 36
  • wd-2.jpg
    wd-2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 42
  • wd1.jpg
    wd1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 33
My wife and I are anxiously awaiting the season premiere. She has already determined that Sunday dinner will be completed before the program starts. There is more than one reason for that. Remember the episode where they pulled the zombie out of the water well? We happened to be eating dinner during that scene. She has proclaimed it will not happen again.:D

In case anybody is interested, AMC is having a Walking Dead Marathon that happens to be running right now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom