The toilet Mission

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lostplanetairman

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Comandos from WVD sucessfully moved a dangerous device to a classified location. Dealing with temperate conditions ie. 37F water and obstacles which were mostly in their heads, they completed their mission with the utmost confidence and with no loss of life. Godspeed to their safe return.View attachment 29751

Great plan. Only wish I was there to video the blessed event! WV divers are the greatest!

BILLB:
Great plan. Only wish I was there to video the blessed event! WV divers are the greatest!
yeah, at least we have some class when we demonstrate the warhammer.
hope you guys put it in the dynamite shack... for a little privacy. :)

Alarm! Alarm! Removing artifacts from a wreck! Alarm! Alarm!

Although, not the type of artifact I would have chosen...

O2BBubbleFree:
Alarm! Alarm! Removing artifacts from a wreck! Alarm! Alarm!

Although, not the type of artifact I would have chosen...
Uhmm, This is the NE and I don't think this artifact was actually removed-rather moved to another senic site. Besides Jersey wreckers have a reputation to uphold!

I have been on plenty of NJ/NY wrecks where this type of particular artifact has been planted at convenient locations for your diving pleasure.

Xjae:
....demonstrate the Warhammer.
:D I hope it makes it to video rather than a still. I just don't want to be there for the show.

diveh3:
Uhmm, This is the NE and I don't think this artifact was actually removed-rather moved to another senic site. Besides Jersey wreckers have a reputation to uphold!

Hmmm, guess I should have included a j/k or two.

Oh my gosh, that is so funny...

I did my check out dives at Dutch Springs Quarry in Nazareth, PA (in the mid-90's) and one of the first underwater "artifacts" we were led to was a toilet.

Back
Top Bottom