The tale of the Sea Novas ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Islandheart

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Last year while working with a SP dealer I choose Novas vs the other types available. After using various styles and types, to include Force Fins, I was having mixed expectations.
This was a pair of black xl's and after the first dive, I just loved them. These are and still are the older style. They have not broken yet.

After leaving that dealer and still teaching and diving, I stuck with the Novas and was able to pickup a white pair to help students pick me out of a crowd of divers. These worked fine til they broke, but were quickly replaced by SP. And, They still work well.

Today, I picked up a pair of the new Blue Novas and a pair of the Blk Gorilla Nova's.

The GO-rillas are suppost to be somewhat stiffer than the other Novas, from first glance, it's difficult to see... But we'll see !

All four pair costs less than one pair of ForceFins and the bungles are worth their weight in gold. That, FF did do, very very well.

Reports later ......

Back
Top Bottom