The Sticker thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1 set of mini black=Katherina Cua Pijuan

(Phoey, my sane personality came to the fore. Rats. But then again...) plus

1 set of mini black=Ed M aka jj_freelord

I hope all those letters fit. Too bad they can't be in caps and small letters :(

Hi, Jag please clarify if you want black or white background for the mixed sizes, thanks

Just so Mike's "A New Sticker Thread" doesn't get hijacked as badly as we know it will be, in response to:
paolov:
why don't you create your own SB account instead of using ED M access here. we will back you up on the sock puppet accusation and that it is just a case of you using at first the access of ED M then getting hooked, addicted to SB that you couldn't return jj_freelords access back to ED M....
Except for gear which will for always (or at least until I change my mind) hold the moniker of Ed M/Ed Medina w/ jj_freelord as backup in case of mixup, I will keep jj_freelord as SB access until such time as I am expelled from said board:blinking: The use of Ed M/Ed Medina access will be restricted to Ed Medina if/when he joins SB unless he decides on a different identity.

That is of course if anyone believes that there is such a person as Ed Medina :eyebrow:

Isn't there a new sticker thread?

Did you order sticker?...Dennis

Back
Top Bottom