The Single For Real Invasion Crew

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was a little distracted today and didn't see your post until now. Your photo was intriguing. Until then.:wink:

Moonie :mooner:

Oh My Gawds, I just finished reading your postcards and I did NOT realize you and LuLu were an item! Please let me withdrawl my suggestion of us getting to know each other, ahem better, well at least in 'that' way! But really dude, YOU posted in the singles discussion so it was easy for me to think......

Sigh, Oh Dear, I fear I've put my foot in it again!
:)

Oh My Gawds, I just finished reading your postcards and I did NOT realize you and LuLu were an item! Please let me withdrawl my suggestion of us getting to know each other, ahem better, well at least in 'that' way! But really dude, YOU posted in the singles discussion so it was easy for me to think......

Sigh, Oh Dear, I fear I've put my foot in it again!
:)

Well let's not be hasty. A lot can happen between now and Monday. :wink:

Later,

Moonie, you are NOT thinking of ditching LuLu are you???

Moonie, you are NOT thinking of ditching LuLu are you???

I knew it...that Moonie can be such an ar$$e...

uhm, well, uhm, I was just, uhm, trying to, uhm, keep options open, uhm, in case... Dang!

Caught with my pants down again! (sigh) :rofl3: :mooner:

Later,

Dang you Moonie. I just lost all respect for you. We dived together man..what kind of buddy are you?? Would you ditch me if another diver swam by??

Dang you Moonie. I just lost all respect for you. We dived together man..what kind of buddy are you?? Would you ditch me if another diver swam by??

Don't hate me baby! You know I wouldn't do something like that to you. :kiss2:
It was just a misjudgement on my part. It happens.
You know you can't be mad at me for long. :wink:
:D

Later,

While I do have a dive buddy on the trip, we are friends, and truth be known I'm really single! Bahahaha! Ok, I'm not really a cougar though. I'm a firm believer in equal opportunity! :D

How about I buy you a drink! (hee hee, it's an all inclusive trip!) Very nice picture, perhaps I should add mine to my profile.

Back
Top Bottom