The Singapore Invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed_Dman:
Damn! I'm sure, it'll be fun to dive with you all. How far is the boat ride from Anilao to PG anyway (banka)? Maybe can make a day trip there! :eyebrow:

Ed.
if you do just daytrips, you won't be there for the party. so how about this sched:
june 11-12: PG
june 12-15: anilao

:D

Ed_Dman:
Damn! I'm sure, it'll be fun to dive with you all. How far is the boat ride from Anilao to PG anyway (banka)? Maybe can make a day trip there! :eyebrow:

Ed.

Ed drop anilao, go to pg! fishes there are cousins of anilao fishes, they're the same. and we're there. we'll be diving with action divers in small lalaguna :D

you wanna see dennis dance? this will be your opportunity to see this once in a lifetime event :eyebrow:

Ed_Dman:
Cool! Me might just drop in, while you all are diving. I'll try not to scare you all, so I'll drop a few weights just to let yall know, before I jump in. :lol:

Ed.

Ed, just drop a few lit sticks of dynamite on top of them... that should get their attention...

iris_ice:
if you do just daytrips, you won't be there for the party. so how about this sched:
june 11-12: PG
june 12-15: anilao

:D

Did you just mention party? Iris, you're really tempting me.
Jon - You're really tempting me too. Maybe I can show you my running man or the robot dance with Dennis. :D

Ed.

pakman:
Ed, just drop a few lit sticks of dynamite on top of them... that should get their attention...

They might accused me of fish bombing? But I guess divers bombing is allow in PG, right? Pak! Are you gonna be there, cos it'll be easier for me to spot the group with you in it (your bright color wetsuit)! :lol:

Jon - For a second, I thought PG has Dugong or Manatee there. :wink:

Ed.

Ed_Dman:
They might accused me of fish bombing? But I guess divers bombing is allow in PG, right? Pak! Are you gonna be there, cos it'll be easier for me to spot the group with you in it (your bright color wetsuit)! :lol:

Ed.

but think how much easier it will be to shoot over/under shots with all those fishies floating on the surface...

And if you're gonna do you robot dance in PG :rofl3:, don't make me come out there and show off my MC Hammer crab dance...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom