"The Shipwrecks of Cozumel"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mstevens

Toadfish. Splendid is implied but not guaranteed.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Ric Hajovsky (El Graduado) has a new book out, The Shipwrecks of Cozumel. It looks as if the publication date was back in August, but I just got a notification about it today.

I've ordered it, but since it's a print book obviously haven't read it yet. Ric's books are always authoritatively researched (with sources) and very enjoyable, so I'm hoping it shows up before I head off for my next week of work. I did not see an ebook version.

Ric Hajovsky (El Graduado) has a new book out, The Shipwrecks of Cozumel. It looks as if the publication date was back in August, but I just got a notification about it today.

I've ordered it, but since it's a print book obviously haven't read it yet. Ric's books are always authoritatively researched (with sources) and very enjoyable, so I'm hoping it shows up before I head off for my next week of work. I did not see an ebook version.
live 6
months on the island (3 years in pdc-cun) never heard about this. interesting.

Can’t remember where I read about it, I think I might have him bookmarked on Amazon. Got my copy a couple of months ago and it is a very comprehensive read.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom