The Scubateers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubateer1

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello divers,

Just wanted to say thank you for those of you who have been on our boat. Hey, I heard someone won a boat ride with us! Thats fantastic! Let us know when you want to go out.

Scubateer1:wink:

Hello divers,

Just wanted to say thank you for those of you who have been on our boat. Hey, I heard someone won a boat ride with us! Thats fantastic! Let us know when you want to go out.

Scubateer1:wink:

My girlfrind actually won the dives but since she isn't a diver, she passed it to me.:D I'm trying to do it on November 1st. I'll contact you when my plans come together.

Steve.

Hey Steve,

Thats cool for her to give it to you. Why doesnt she dive? As far as Nov 1st, we have a full boat in the morning so Nov 2nd is open right this moment. I could put you on the list for now if you would like. Let me know.

Scubateer1

Saturdays are better than Sundays. I can make it this Saturday (10/25), 11/15 and 11/22. Will any of these dates work?

Steve.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom