The Plane, The Plane!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

houstondvr

Reaction score
No, not that tattoo, but the real deal!

I saw what a fellow swamper did to show his ultimate devotion to the team and to the sport. This member now has a very cool tattoo of The Texas Dive Flag! Wow! If I wasn't so wimpy, I would get one!

I think a follow up with a tattoo of the "Swamp Thing" is in order! Could this someday be required for membership?

Keep Diving!

Fletch
=-)

I like tattoos, more than some folks...but I don't think I want Eric's likeness permanently affixed to by bod somewhere!

No offense, Eric!

I have to agree with ya houstondvr,the Texas dive flag is way cool!I won`t mention his name (chrispete) but devotion like that does deserve a round of applause!:yea:
Now as far as official membership goes...,I believe the entire TSDT logo should be tattoed in a most cospicuos place,I leave that up to the individual.:D

Thanks guys :) I've been wanting a tat for quite a while, just finally found the one that I wanted to go for. Besides, I figure that if I'm ever forced to give up SCUBA, I'll sell off my gear to pay for the removal procedure. :wink: I really don't think that'll ever be a problem though.

I put a narrow piece of tape at an angle over my big toenail, and then painted the nail red to look like a dive flag when I took the tape off. Worked good.

Congrats on the Tat.

:D

sealskin98 once bubbled...
I put a narrow piece of tape at an angle over my big toenail, and then painted the nail red to look like a dive flag when I took the tape off. Worked good.

Congrats on the Tat.

:D

Every time I go on a dive trip, I get a manicure and pedicure and have dive flags painted on. It not only protects my nails during all that diving it looks cool to boot!

Back
Top Bottom