The Perfect Date

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MREs aren't that bad. In fact, several of them are good. There are a few that really suck, but overall for a meal in a bag you can't beat 'em!

They aren't like a good meal at home or a decent restaurant, but for a portable meal on the go, I think they're quite tasty.

One could say that it would be interesting site to see. Never could be that cruel to a date though.

Needless to say, after awhile of eatting the plastic brown bag special from Uncle Sugar. The plumber has to be called because, the dams have been taken down and it come'th. Numerous of sewer lines have been clogged due to this problem.

DMP:
One could say that it would be interesting site to see. Never could be that cruel to a date though.

Needless to say, after awhile of eatting the plastic brown bag special from Uncle Sugar. The plumber has to be called because, the dams have been taken down and it come'th. Numerous of sewer lines have been clogged due to this problem.

Back when we used to consume MRE's, we didn't have any sewers around. It was a tree or a bush. Man, the military must be keeping those engineers busy building amenities everywhere.

mempilot:
Back when we used to consume MRE's, we didn't have any sewers around. It was a tree or a bush. Man, the military must be keeping those engineers busy building amenities everywhere.

The trees are still there and the trusy E Tool. Just when you get back to garrison that is when the explossions begin :11: .

MRE's are five star dining compared to C's. Dr Suess was taking about C's when he wrote "Green Eggs & Ham", literally. They were better than nothing but that was about it.

I used to live for the chocolate/toffee ****disk that came with some of them though. That and the canned fruit were actually pretty good.

hey all.. back on track (more or less)

unless a member decides to share private information through their profile
or by posting about it, let's please keep private information private.

various people seem to have gotten upset, etc... so... just a few posts
removed to keep things flowing

I bring my own coffee in the field - Folgers instant crystals, along with sugar, Coffee-Mate and spoons. :D

I'm usually invited to rack out in the Admin tent.... clerks love their morning coffee....... :D

I could regale you with tales of Canadian rations - called IMPs (Individual Meal Packs) and boy do I have a few tales of those. For example, there's actually a selection that includes a tiny loaf of bread about 4"x6" and about 1" thick....... it has duly earned the nickname "s*** brick".

FreeFloat:
I bring my own coffee in the field - Folgers instant crystals, along with sugar, Coffee-Mate and spoons. :D

I'm usually invited to rack uot in teh Admin tent.... clerks love their morning coffee....... :D

I could regale you with tales of Canadian rations - called IMPs (Individual Meal Packs) and boy do I have a few tales of those. For example, there's actually a selection that includes a tiny loaf of bread about 4"x6" and about 1" thick....... it has duly earned the nickname "s*** brick".

Ever had that MRE shelf bread yet??? Next time they have a hurricane in Fl, they can use those to reroof some houses down there.

Back
Top Bottom