The Official "LOST" Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

that sucks

I can't believe it was a rerun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do like his Egypt theory though. My only problem with it is that the Island seems to always be inthe Pacific. However, Yimmy's (Echo's brother) plane (the beechcraft that Boone died in) crashed on it after coming out of Nigeria. Since there's no way a plane that small would make it to the Pacific without stopping to refuel (who's to say it didn't?) the island might actually go to the Atlantic once in a while - after all, it is always moving (as Eloise said). .

If you look at the episode with the giant Scry. you will notice that the Island does indeed hit the Atlantic once in a while. IMO there are 2 cases that prove this.

1. Yimmy's small beach craft. it was coming out of Africa and landed on the Island.
2. The black pearl.. Err.. the black rock was a Slaver. again coming from Africa. Now, in this case, I think that the Island landed on the boat, when it transferred through time and that is why the boat is in the middle of the thing.

Very interesting thought process on the whole egyptian connection thing. I'll have to try to wrap my head around it.

Here's somthing else I am wondering.. If ajira airways does walk abouts and other fun and unusual things.. I wonder if they offer a scuba trip to the island.. I'd love to dive the Looking Glass and see Charlie again!

OH MY!!!!!!!!

BEN as a kid!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom