The Official: A Very Cozumel Navidad -- Dinner Meeting or: Buy Jefe a Drink Night!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll check with my entire crew and see what she thinks...

Of course, we'll likely have been there for lunch earlier that same day because they have the traditional Monday frijol con puerco.

If all are welcome, I may join you. I fly home on the 15th, so why not do it after great food and new friends!

Eileen

Welcome? I think it actually mandatory. Don't risk your Scubaboardness, be there!!

MMM. Forgive and forget. After all these years maybe it time to give it another whirl!

Ill buy the first drink for you Triple-M. (and you know I don't even like to have to pay for my own!!)

MMM. Forgive and forget. After all these years maybe it time to give it another whirl!
I read somewhere that holding a grudge is trying to kill someone by drinking poison. Another thing I read is the mantra, " I have to get over this someday. Why not now?"

Life is short.

Jefe, I will buy all the drinks you can consume IF you come to Dallas.... Bring your sister A, and I will double down.......

Hey Chief,

When are you leaving? I'll be back in Cozumel on Saturday and still want to see you drink a real margarita!

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

That is from Fat Tuesday with a shot of Cuervo Gold on the side!

Hey Chief,

When are you leaving? I'll be back in Cozumel on Saturday and still want to see you drink a real margarita!

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

That is from Fat Tuesday with a shot of Cuervo Gold on the side!

I am down with that. Here to the 18th. Then you come with me to Kinta for a 'special' margarita. It is impossible to drink 3 and walk.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom