The Mod Squad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NauticalbutNice

Contributor
Reaction score
You know what? I think our mods are totally underappreciated. Day after day they have to sift through some of the most pointless, random posts, just to make sure that everything is running smoothly. They put up with endless criticism (hands up all the mods that have been called variations on fascist), and usually handle tricky situations effortlessly (or so it seems). AND THEY AREN'T PAID! (except bribes etc etc. :wink: )

So KUDOS TO THE MOD SQUAD!! I love you guys :07:

Extra special kudos to H2Andy, Jonnythan and Rick Murchison who have put up with very bizarre PMs from myself, asking odd things, and who have never replied with "oh for God's sake, get lost!".

Big up the mods!

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

Thank You!

Don't worry about bizzare PMs. Much better in PM than in open on the board. That way things can get worked out without embarasment on either side.

BTW Your thanks and enjoyment of SB is our pay.

Thanks again.

Your friendly (mostly :D ) pipedope.

NauticalbutNice:
Extra special kudos to H2Andy, Jonnythan and Rick Murchison who have put up with very bizarre PMs from myself, asking odd things, and who have never replied with "oh for God's sake, get lost!".

Uh, they've never replied to YOU with "oh for God's sake, get lost!." You're attributing way too much patience and tact to Andy. :eyebrow:

:D

---
Ken

Thanks....PayPal sent :)

Thanks a lot.
BTW Did Andy mae you writing this??? Or maybe you want colin to change his avatar?
:D
Cheers
Mania

Thanks. Nice to know our hours behind the scenes are worth it.

I know what I'm going to say next time you PM me with some bizarre request.

"oh for God's sake, get lost!"

:wink:

Thanks for the thanks :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom