The low point in my DIRF class...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

why post .jpg picture that does not show the supposed horrible crime you committed?
I think it is funny and might be funny to other people. I mean come on...hovering over a rock? I can imagine some of the warm water diver friends I have that incessantly talk about the juvenile spotted amber drum fish or whatever it is they took 1800 pictures of last time they dove thinking I am absolutely out of my gourd to spend time hovering over a rock in a cold, murky quarry. It just struck me as funny...

O-ring once bubbled...

I think it is funny and might be funny to other people. I mean come on...hovering over a rock? I can imagine some of the warm water diver friends I have that incessantly talk about the juvenile spotted amber drum fish or whatever it is they took 1800 pictures of last time they dove thinking I am absolutely out of my gourd to spend time hovering over a rock in a cold, murky quarry. It just struck me as funny...

I understand your analogy. It's just that the subject title was your low point in DIRF class which led me to think the photo would show some horrible faux pas.

Guess I've been happy hovering over rocks too long! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom